KOAR-NE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of the North East Territory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arshadjhatam

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:44 am

I will be posting new recruitment invites and appliactions here (KOAR-NE2). Will appreciate feedbacks on them from senior and experienced members.

Anybody who has a friend / personal ally who wants to join KOAR-NE2 please ask them to answer the list of questions below and IGM me the application.

>Your Coordinates
>Are you Experienced ? What servers ?
>What is your population ?
>Are you a offensive or defensive player ?
>What is you reason to join KOAR-NE2 ?
>What is your Previous Alliance ? If yes, What is the reason for leaving it ?
>Are you under attack from any KOAE-NE2 or other sister Confed currently ?
>What will be your contribution to KOAR-NE2 ?
>How many friends do you have in your neighbourhood ? Name them ? Are they interested in joining ?

Regards
AJ
Back to top Go down
arshadjhatam

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment appliaction   Recruitment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:54 am

From Carguy

yes, I am experianced...i dont have an army....no, i am not being attacked by Koar...I am having a small problem from the guy next to me.... but not asking for any help....I should survive by myself... but that is my reason for searching out an alliance.....

This is the application for carguy... wiating for feedbacks. I think we should ask him to come back once he meets the prereq. requirements
Back to top Go down
luigi1

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:46 am

How many units are attacking his village? Is he putting up a defense? Does he have barracks? If the answer for defense and/or barracks is no than I say he shouldn't. If there are too many units than I dunno probabaly no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KOAR-NE :: Alliance Council :: Council Chat-
Jump to: